Essential hydration to facilitate autolytic debridement
Our amorphous hydrogel has been specifically developed with a high water content that gently donates moisture to dry necrotic wounds encouraging healing through autolytic debridement. The hydrogel is delivered through a tube onto the wound area as a primary dressing to deliver important rehydration to the wound. This product:
• provides excellent fluid donation
• aids autolytic debridement
• rehydrates dry necrotic wounds
• provides a moist wound environment
• encourages growth and migration of epithelial cells
Our hydrogel can be supplied in different configurations and sizes. We also supply silver hydrogels.
Indicated for the wound management of necrotic and sloughy wounds with nil to low exudate.